Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - GTA V delayed until Sept. 17th

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2013, 03:19 AM   #55 (permalink)
TheIllusiveMan
Tits 'n' Ass!

TheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whore
Default Re: GTA V delayed until Sept. 17th

I've always found replay value in the GTA games. I've finished all of them multiple times, that's the 3D open world ones not the top screen ones. When I finish them I usually do the same thing as I have done before, just run around and blow shit up, start riots, smash cars etc.. Thankfully GTA IV had online which was a shit ton of fun, especially playing with friends in the free roam section.

But I enjoyed IV mainly for the City which just looked beautiful, I really did think it was full of life, so much detail down every street, alley, road etc.. The characters were fun and enjoyable. As was the combat which has always been improving, apart from hand-to-hand which still sucks. I even enjoyed the story and the struggle Niko goes through.

As much as I dislike SA I've still finished it multiple times. So I still enjoy playing, making a 4x4 pink and with hydraulics and turbo is a good laugh. But it's the story and the main character that let it down for me.

It's why I find GTA IV and Vice City the best, it just had overall a better package.

Banner & Avy - Abk™

TheIllusiveMan is online now   Reply With Quote