Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - New Xbox - No more used games, require Internet to play

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2013, 03:12 AM   #66 (permalink)
TheIllusiveMan
Tits 'n' Ass!

TheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whore
Default Re: New Xbox - No more used games, require Internet to play

Can I buy one Seph and not use the shitty 3D effect...?!

If this actually stopped me from playing any games then I'll certainly have a problem with the console., like that stupid Error 37 for Diablo, or whatever it was. But if I'm still allowed to play my games like I can when LIVE is down then I'll be fine.

As for Used Games that's a big subject for gamers, developer and publishers today. For me I have no problem with them, why shouldn't someone get rid of a game that they don't want? They won't be making a profit off it, selling it for less than what they bought it for. I also see it as them selling their purchase, they don't want it anymore, so I don't see it as Developers not getting the money from the sale.

The thing I hate is when companies are selling Used Games at pretty much the same price as New ones, they are the problem. They are making the profit from them. These are the ones that Game Companies are trying to stop and forgetting about their fans.

Still, I do buy a Used Game here and there but most of my purchases are brand new games mainly because I actually have the money to buy them new. I spend a lot on Collector's Editions, and I which more games companies did them, and I don't mean those shit ones that they call Limited Editions and only have a DLC code in them.

Banner & Avy - Abk™

TheIllusiveMan is offline   Reply With Quote