Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Big money cameos are shit

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2013, 01:25 AM   #23 (permalink)
Cmpunk91
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Cmpunk91 needs to take rep more seriousCmpunk91 needs to take rep more seriousCmpunk91 needs to take rep more seriousCmpunk91 needs to take rep more seriousCmpunk91 needs to take rep more seriousCmpunk91 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Big money cameos are shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Example View Post
I would say it is good for the WWE long term, as having The Rock as the WWE Champion gives the WWE a chance at reaching the audience that have fallen away from the product over the last few years. It is then their job to make those fans continue to watch the product in the coming months/years.

I stopped watching the WWE from around 07/08 till Nov 2011 and I only started watching again because of The Rock's Survivor Series match with Cena vs Truth/Miz. I then watched the whole SS ppv and enjoyed Punk's work which has made me a fan of his and therefore continued following the product in the absence of The Rock.

I went off a bit then but you get my drift .
You have a point, but Rock as champ needs to show up more often

Current favourites: CM Punk, The Shield, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Bray Wyatt.
All time favourites: The Undertaker, The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, Scott Hall.

Not removing until CM Punk is back in the WWE.
Cmpunk91 is offline   Reply With Quote