Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Problem with Wrestlemania

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2013, 12:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
NO!
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

NO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friends
Default Problem with Wrestlemania

So far, the build up for Wrestlemania has been a little underwhelming to me. It seems like there are MANY people who dislike the direction they're going in... with the potential of a match card full of rematches from recent shows like Summerslam and Wrestlemania 28.

The point of this thread is to get some thoughts on what you feel the WWE SHOULD be doing.

You can argue that The Rock vs. John Cena for the WWE title is the match to go with if they want really strong numbers. Some people suggested throwing Punk in there for a triple threat. Do you think it would be as engrossing as a Rock vs. Cena part II?

Also, Punk vs. Undertaker might not be the best decision either because this means Punk losing two months in a row to The Rock. Who will care then? He's not beating Taker after that.

What will The Shield do? where does this leave them?

Del Rio defending the World Heavyweight Title at the biggest show of the year also underwhelms me. I can't see myself caring about whoever he would face if they indeed go that route.