Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Brad Maddox: Next Face of the WWE

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2013, 01:57 AM   #65 (permalink)
#PushKofiKingston
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

#PushKofiKingston should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts#PushKofiKingston should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts#PushKofiKingston should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts#PushKofiKingston should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Brad Maddox: Next Face of the WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by J2D View Post
Size really shouldn't be an argument here.

Rey Mysterio and CM Punk were both at the peak of the WWE at one point, even being "smaller" guys. Especially Rey.

I can't say much about Maddox. I can't get into him, but he's not absolutely horribe. I guess he'll be entertaining to watch, but I will have to disagree about him "becoming the face of WWE".

I can already tell you he's most likely not going to be booked right.
Size is a huge argument in this.

Punk & Mysterio have never been at the top of WWE. Punk played 2nd fiddle to John Cena to most of his Title reign. Mysterio was booked like shit as WHC. He got ass kicked weekly.

The thread is about Maddox being the face of the company. A guy his size doesn't become face of the company. The face of the company will look like your Hulk Hogans, SCSA, The Rock, John Cena. Not Maddox.