Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

View Single Post

Old 02-08-2013, 09:57 PM   #2233 (permalink)
hellodjhjr
Learning to break kayfabe

hellodjhjr
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

The "wrestling" seating chart is correct. My assumption means that tix tomorrow will open up seating on the side of arena opposite what you see on TV. These seats at Izod will include section 108 if I'm correct. I believe those that bought wm packages would be placed in seats that can be seen on television. Notice on stubhub or any of the other sites, the only tickets listed are all on one half of the arena. Even here, people that posted their seat areas are only in seats on the left half of the arena and in floor sections. My search of the 3rd part sites only shows people trying to sell seats in the floor sections, sects 103 - 119 and the 200 level seats above them. Meaning theres a Lotta other seats to be filled...

Only makes sense that excellent seats on the right side of arena will be avail tomorrow. Getting those seats means u prob wont see yaself on tv but still.
hellodjhjr is offline   Reply With Quote