Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??
View Single Post
post #2232 of (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 10:02 PM
Slam_It
Working on my abs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellodjhjr View Post
It looks like there'll be some very good seats for the Raw after WM on sale tomorrow. It looks like the presale only included seats on one half of the arena (plus the floor sections). I don't see any tix on stub hub or seat geek to suggest that any seats on the same side as the hard camera have been sold... Should be another mad dash for front row seats tomorrow morning

Someone can correct me if my assumption is wrong
Does "hard camera" side mean the same as the side that will be shown on tv? Because if it does, I think the tickets on that side were sold. For some reason Seatgeek has the seat map flipped compared to stubhub and ticketmaster. Other posters here said that the actual seating chart for RAW is "Wrestling" on the ticketmaster site. If that is correct, then the tickets sold in the presale were indeed for the camera side.

I've already got 4 tickets bought in 3 different sections. I was suppose to be busy tomorrow morning, but luckily because of the snow here in NY those obligations were canceled. Going to try to get something better tomorrow. Good luck to all trying.

PPVs Attended:

Survivor Series: November 20, 2011. Madison Square Garden. I was chanting The Rock's name!

Tables Ladders & Chairs
: December 16, 2012. Barclays Center

Wrestlemania XXIX: April 7, 2013. Metlife Stadium

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome