Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NATE > Knicks

Thread: NATE > Knicks
View Single Post

Old 02-08-2013, 08:47 PM   #5374 (permalink)
JM
#Realtalk

JM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inductee
Default Re: #SuperBitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
Aw tryna be all nice and defensive now cause you're scared. Nice nice.

AMIR FKN JOHNSON LETS GO
We need to wn this game, Pacers talking to much shit and tryna regulate us this game.
Defensive? What are you talking about? Scared? You're a toolbox.

If you are just learning the nature of this thread and every other thread in this section now then you should climb out from under the rock you live under. Do you see Notorious, WWF, Champ, Flex, UDFK spazzing all the time? No. We gave StarzNBarz a considerable hardtime and he didn't spazz out. Do I get a hard time? All the time. Do I spazz about it? NAH. I don't know why you think you're being treated differently than anyone else.

Do I think you're choice to like 3 teams is lame? Yes. If your comparison of liking multiple sports the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard? Yes, without doubt. Did I stop bringing it up a while ago? Yes. Why are you going spazzy psycho today? I have no idea.

What do you want here, the last word? Go for it. Spazz some more Bro Montana.

HIT ME WITH THE LAST WORD.

^CHAMPviaDQ^

Maple Leafs - Raptors - Steelers - Blue Jays - Florida State