Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2011: Era of Prominence

View Single Post

Old 02-08-2013, 01:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
TKOW
ALL HAIL

TKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselves
Default Re: WWE 2011: Era of Prominence

This time in WWE was one of the most exciting periods ever. After such a stagnant and boring period, suddenly, it felt good to be a wrestling fan again. I've speculated doing this period myself so I know that there are multiple choices for the booker coming off the heels of the Money in the Bank PPV. How long do you keep Punk off of television? Do you simply crown a new WWE Champion? Does the World Heavyweight Title suddenly become the no.1 title in WWE? There's so many ways you can book it, it makes for a very interesting thread.

Hopefully you can take the story in an intriguing direction and enjoy it, good luck.

THE BEAST
TKOW is offline   Reply With Quote