Wrestling Forum banner

How can "The Worlds Strongest Man" never have been WWE champion?

13K views 89 replies 67 participants last post by  Van Hammer 
#1 ·
Why the fuck has Mark Henry never been WWE champion?

He's the world's strongest man. There is no gimmick more deserving of being the champion in a wrestling company, than the world's strongest man. No gimmick more believable as the champion of a wrestling company, than the world's strongest man.

Fuck Vince.

#77 · (Edited)
fpalm @ the comments in here about what a black person is supposed to look like or sound like.

As for Henry, he truly was a late bloomer and has only gotten better with age. I think it is fine that he hasn't been WWE Champion at this point in his career. He did a great job with his run as World Heavyweight Champion and his 2011 heel run up today for the most part. However, I wouldn't mind if he was to get another run with the World Title or even the WWE Title this year. Henry's one of the best heels in business imo.

#81 ·
A combination of injuries, bad booking and that Henry doesn't politic as hard as other wrestlers. Easily deserves it tbh. Carried ECW on his back and his smackdown run was top-notch.

It's strange considering how easy it would be to market a guy like Henry.

#83 ·
I am actually a big mark henry fan if you look at my previous posts, but i have to agree up until recently he never looked like a guy that should be wwe champion, not saying he dont like he should get it now. Also in the past he has had to compete with some of the GOAT, however i look at the current roster and it aint the best ever, so it be nice to get a small run as wwe champion now. Since he been in this lets beat the crap out of everyone mode he has looked awesome, easily my fav in wwe at the moment.

#84 ·
Besides that, he fucking sucks. So why people are using the racial scapegoat is beyond me.

Its like with Wade Barrett. People use the "hes English" excuse when in reality, the guy just sucks and isn't good enough to be a WWE World Champion.Open your eyes people, the only good Black people in WWE were The Rock and MVP. And the only good Engish wrestler in WWE history was The British Bulldog.

Guys like Regal could have had a JBL type WWE title reign. But it was obvious he was never gonna be a World Champion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.