Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Is Fandango a Homosexual?

43K views 105 replies 83 participants last post by  Len Hughes Presents 
#1 ·
Basically in the title. He looked it in the promo and I think that's the angle they're going with, isnt it?

#17 ·
well they are planning a gaymarriage storyline with both fandango and boy dallas :russo

#7 ·
theres a gimmick in Mexican wrestling called "Latin Lover" where its basically a guy whos a pretty boy and caters to the female fans, maybe thats what they're going with here? I don't know.. seems like its either going to be a comedy act or a heel. why are you all saying he's gay though, or that would be a bad thing if he was? dat homophobia

#10 ·
I know he's a dancer and I know it doesn't make him a bad person... But I'm just saying, the promo seems have put him that way tbh.

I think it'd be a great move.

#15 · (Edited)
When he was tagging in NXT with McGillicutty against Hell No he did hump a ring post in front of some male fans and then groped McGillicutty a few times.

That said I doubt it. There's nothing wrong with it. I myself am a fan of Adonis and Billy and Chuck. I would be open to the WWE featuring a homosexual wrestler who is painted as a serious, if not somewhat jaded hero to the fans.

Fandango is a dancing gimmick, I think this gimmick is more or less meant to charm the ladies and anger the males.

Wasn't Drew McIntyre supposed to debut a homosexual or bisexual gimmick on WWE? He tried it out at a few house-shows.

#44 ·
The last homosexual gimmick was Rico in 2004 when he was tagging with Charlie Haas. Rico took it much further than Billy and Chuck and practically raped the guys he was wrestling. His match with Rikishi and Scotty 2 Hotty when we won the tag titles with Haas was hilarious :D

Billy and Chuck were just really good friends who came across as gay. They loved each other, but more as brothers than lovers.

Then there was Vito, but he was more of a cross dresser, and was never potrayed as gay. The fact he wore womens clothing was supposed to make him even manlier since he could accept who he was and take the consequences when they arose.

#20 ·
If he not as entertaining as Curry Man was, then I won't even care about him

#32 ·
Don't know or care. But dude is stiff as hell. Can't dance for shit and speaking for myself as a woman he doesn't turn me on or ooze sex appeal...Hell he's not even attractive! Wwe needs to poll us ladies and ask us what a latin lover or ladies man type of character we like.

#33 ·
the character hes portraying could be but i doubt it. Im not sure if wwe can display homosexuality or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.