Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Star Wars Universe

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2013, 05:03 PM   #24 (permalink)
Pratchett
Carpe Jugulum

Pratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselvesPratchett is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Star Wars Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
Oh looky, captain smartass
Love to see my talents recognized...

Quote:
Im talking about the movies here.

And even the books just focused on more or the Solo and Skywalker family.

The only REAL expansion of the star wars universe i saw were Knights of the Old Republic
I do see where you're coming from, and I wouldn't be opposed to some new ideas and stories. I just cringe at the thought of outright wholesale changes and completely ignoring anything else that has been done to this point.

"They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance." - Terry Pratchett
Pratchett is offline   Reply With Quote