Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rock marks are the most idiotic guys on this forum

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2013, 01:15 PM   #220 (permalink)
Cliffy Byro
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer

Cliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth reading
Default Re: Rock marks are the most idiotic guys on this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
Lets see, you highlighted a racial ethnicity and put them in a negative light. Yup, that would be racism. I suggest you stop trying to be an internet tough guy and take some of your own advice.
No i was being xenophobic love.

and anyways it wasn't supposed to be taken seriously as the post i repped wasn't particularly awful. Laughable reaction to the whole thing. If somebody buried a video game i liked and i repped him with the comment typical Canadian for example im in no way a racist. The OP has clearly demonstrated a lack of humour and is taking himself far too seriously as are some of the people defending him that cry "Wah he's being wassicst !!11".

Bro, I Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by combolock View Post
Almost guaranteed Spike keeps them now.
Cliffy Byro is offline   Reply With Quote