Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2013, 10:32 AM   #2771 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

I had high hopes you would enjoy it. Felt like a lesser Fujiwara/Sayama bout with the grappler vs striker dynamic. Kana getting obliterated in the feeling out exchange and forcing her to go on the defensive and regain control through her grappling was a smart opening that put over the dynamic in the match and Syuri continually winning the exchanges as Kana couldn't resist mixing in strikes with submissions made for a great theme that would eventually decide the match.

I'll try and watch both of them as well as the SSB No DQ match and ACH vs AR Fox since you repped it hard and said it had a lot of smart work in amongst the big spots.
WOOLCOCK is offline   Reply With Quote