Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MMA Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2013, 09:20 AM   #1885 (permalink)
Quasi Juice
The human torch was denied a bank loan.

Quasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missed
Default Re: MMA Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punter View Post
Also loving the real side of Chael Sonnen and him as a coach overall. Alot of people hate on the character he plays, but he's been outstanding on the show. I love Sonnen the fight promoter, but I think I love Sonnen the person even more. Real down to earth and nice guy. The speech he gave to Uriah Hall was great.
Agreed, his whole spiel about failure being an option and it's okay sometimes was great. Shows he's not some arrogant prick like he comes across as when he's hyping fights. I'm sure this side will disappoint viewers though cause they were expecting Sonnen to annoy the hell out of Jones the entire season and spout one liners.