Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread
View Single Post
post #5389 of (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 09:39 AM
Nostalgia
Paradise

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
Does anyone know why I'm getting real random matches in Universe Mode?

Like I've editing all superstars with allies, rivals etc. done my teams/stables and all that. Yet I still get matches like Bret Hart vs. Jim Neidhart, despite them two being allies and the fact they are in the Hart Foundation.

I'm also getting strange tag team matches like Christian and Jeff Hardy vs. The Undertaker and Vader for example. Christian and Jeff aren't exactly rivals but I mean they aren't allies and they both are designated tag team partners (Edge and Christian and the Hardyz) and what the fuck with Taker and Vader? Neither are allies and aren't even a tag team, makes no sense.

If I was to set everyone to Raw is War but still had a Smackdown show, would that make things easier? Is that possible to do?
I get those kind of matches as well. One show it will be two tag team partners facing each other for no apparent reason, then next show they'll be teaming up against another team, then the next show it will be one of those partners teaming up with another person in a random team instead of teaming up with their partner. Thankfully I never play these matches, it's a perfect example of why you should play the shit the computer makes for you, I just either create my own match in place of that match or skip it.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome