Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fave Elimination Chambers of the past
View Single Post
post #20 of (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 08:32 AM
Vic Capri
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)

Re: Fave Elimination Chambers of the past

Survivor Series 2002 - The all-time classic. Rob Van Dam should've won though.

SummerSlam 2003 - I hated Goldberg at the time, but looking back on it, it was a horrible decision to have Triple H retain. That Phoenix crowd was PISSED!

New Year's Revolution 2005 - This was actually a good match, but Triple H winning back the title that was stripped from him was a complete troll move.

New Year's Revolution 2006 - Angle gets eliminated first with Carlito and fucking Masters making it to the end? Such nonsense. Thank God Edge made the save afterwards!

December To Dismember - Bobby Lashley won and nobody gave a shit. Again, RVD should've won.

SD No Way Out 2008 - The Undertaker somehow made this enjoyable to watch considering it had two guys that absolutely sucked in it.

RAW No Way Out 2008 - I didn't mind Triple H winning this time. This was a really good Elimination Chamber!

SD No Way Out 2009 - People like this one, but it just dragged on too long for me.

RAW No Way Out 2009 - I would've liked this better if Edge had taken out Mike Knox instead of Kofi Kingston.

RAW No Way Out 2010 - One of my favorite Chambers matches. Very fun to watch!

SD No Way Out 2010 - Good match, but I wish The Undertaker had retained since him and Michaels winded up main eventing Wrestlemania anyway.

SD No Way Out 2011 - My favorite Elimination Chamber match ever. Everything booked from start to finish was done perfectly with Edge defending his title in tremendous fashion.

RAW No Way Out 2011 - John Cena won and it was a total buzzkill.

RAW No Way Out 2012 - Great match. Chris Jericho being removed from the match was quite clever.

SD No Way Out 2012 - I would've enjoyed this so much more if Santino hadn't been involved. Seriously, he ruined the match for me.

August 17, 2014
The Greatest Night In The History Of Our Sport!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome