Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Star Wars Universe

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2013, 06:52 AM   #21 (permalink)
TripleG
Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!

TripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Star Wars Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
Apart from the 7,8 and 9 movie Disney is making a Han Solo movie and a Boba Fett movie. I'm so excited!

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=73858
Shouldn't the Han Solo & Boba Fett movie be the same movie? Now THAT would be sweetness.

To be perfectly honest, this harkens back to how I felt about them doing a prequel trilogy in the first place. I hated that idea. I felt like "Why spend 3 movies building up something we know is going to happen? I mean we all know the cool stuff isn't going to happen until 3, right?" and honestly, that is pretty much how it turned out. Any prequel to Star Wars is just a glorified history lesson any way, so instead of just doing a full fledged trilogy arc, I felt like the better way to go was stand alone films that give us background on the characters we already know.

I remember being 12 years old and asking people "Why do a trilogy when they can just do a young Han Solo & Chewbacca movie where they are being trailed by Boba Fett, a Darth Vader movie that maybe begins with his fall to the dark side and then we show him becoming the face of fear for the Empire, and maybe a C-3PO & R2-D3 movie that shows how they came to be part of the Rebel alliance in the first place. Those were my ideas anyway

So honestly, I'm probably more interested in these stand alone films than I am in 7, 8, & 9 (although that could be good in its own right depending on what they do with it).

NXT TAKEOVER 2 REVIEW & NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS PPV PREVIEW

TripleG is online now   Reply With Quote