Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2013, 03:34 AM   #5269 (permalink)
Ham and Egger
A real SHOOTER

Ham and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth readingHam and Egger has posts worth reading
Default Re: Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

NOAH (1.27.2013) Kenta vs Takeshi Morishima(c) for GHC title *** 1/2

I went into this match with high hopes but the match fell I little flat for me. I used to like KENTA back in the day but he needs to do better exchanges and spots because the only thing I can remember him doing is throwing a kick! There was one or two cool spots in the match that I enjoyed ( KENTA's super double foot stomp to the outside was cool). Both guys sold pretty well and KENTA did a better job of it because it actually hindered him in match. My biggest gripe was the ending which was ridiculous with KENTA being overkilled and somehow pulls out the sub victory after practically looking like he was in a coma.