Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wade Barrett

Thread: Wade Barrett
View Single Post

Old 02-07-2013, 12:39 AM   #72 (permalink)
#PushKofiKingston
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

#PushKofiKingston should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts#PushKofiKingston should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts#PushKofiKingston should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts#PushKofiKingston should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Wade Barrett

Clearly Wade Barrett is one of those guys just happy to be there. He's probably sitting in the back reading books or whatever it is he likes to do instead of trying to get better. I hate guys like him. Thats why he'll never get a push & he'll stay in the mid-card forever. WWE needs to get rid of him. HE'S EVERYTHING THAT WRONG WITH WWE TODAY!!!

That was my impression of Walk-In.

Seriously though, I like Wade. Nothing special as a wrestler but he's a good talker. Not sold on him being a top heel. I could see him as WHC tho. He needs a better character. Something more dastardly. Unfortunately, I don't see WWE changing his character anytime soon.

His current run as IC Champion started off good but has quickly spiraled because of his loss to Bo "Worst In The World" Dallas. Hard to take him seriously as a credible Champion when he gets eliminated by Bo Dallas in the Rumble & then beaten by him on RAW. Losing to Orton the next week didn't help that either.

I could be wrong but I don't see a push coming for Barrett anytime soon unless he wins MITB.