Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
Join Date: Feb 2013
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Re: Oliver Grey, is there potential?
Originally Posted by Gareth Mallroy
Good match, and I personally think he's better than Neville, from a technical sense. His style allows for better psychology and storytelling. He also seems to be a more comfortable talker.
you wouldn't have any clips of him talking would you? I tried checking those promos uploaded here the other day, but they'd been taken down.
NOT REMOVING THIS UNTIL...
1} Y2J either makes 10 IC title reigns,or gets another world title.
2) Ryback is fired.
3) Christian gets a decent WHC reign.
4) Tyson Kidd wins US or IC title.
5) CM Punk wins another world title.
6) The Uso's are given a shot. (3/3/14)
7) AJ Styles gets the TNA title. (BOUND FOR GLORY 2013!)
8) Austin Aries and Robbie Roode win all the gold.
9) Taeler Hendrix wins KO championship.
10) Nigel Mcguiness comes out of retirement.
"You fell out of a tree and broke your arm. Fuck you, have a slim jim" - Cm Punk
Thanks to RayW for this sig.