Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - SrsLii: Feminist Superstar or Backstabbing Rep Beggar?

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 09:49 PM   #89 (permalink)
Glass Shatters
Humbled

Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: SrsLii: Feminist Superstar or Backstabbing Rep Beggar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
Possible reasons for posting ass gifs: (god what a ridiculous conversation this is)

. You appreciate the female form.
. You are attracted to asses.
. For other peoples entertainment that also like asses
Her recent posts do not indicate this as any reason, especially seeing as she views people who

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrsLii View Post
looks and behaves like a simpering twig who will let men smack her around and take it like a bitch. Women like that are a good part of the reason why men think it's okay to treat women that way, and it is a betrayal of your own gender to support her.
as the same type of woman who

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrsLii View Post
do nothing positive at all for the female sex and in fact set us back fifty years by forwarding stereotypes of female worthlessness/submissiveness. Shame on you.
So those bullshit excuses are now out the window.

Quote:
. To derail a shitty thread
Yes, because her plethora of .GIF's in the "STUPID POSTS THREAD" is derailing a shitty thread. K BRO. :yodawg

Quote:
. out of boredom
So one is inclined to do something that they deem sets them back 50 years by forwarding stereotypes of female worthlessness/submissiveness and also objectifies women as sex objects while simultaneously talking out of her ass?

Quote:
. For a laugh
Yes, being a part of what you deem as a problem that sets you back 50 years is worthy of a laugh.

Quote:
. To fit in
I've asked you to justify this how many times now? Don't you think if one would try to fit in that they would stick to their guns? I mean, it's obvious she doesn't simply:

appreciate the female form, feel attracted to asses, and posts them for other people

...because she decries the simple existence of them as something/someone who sets the female gender back 50 years.

Quote:
So as you can see GS there are plenty more possible scenarios than those you listed.
Listing options do not mean that any of them could apply here.

I mean, I get it. Really, I do. You enjoy talking on the Internet about female orgasms and cumming to a 30-some-odd year old woman on a wrestling forum so much that you decide to them.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote