Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - SrsLii: Feminist Superstar or Backstabbing Rep Beggar?

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 09:23 PM   #87 (permalink)
Glass Shatters
Humbled

Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000
Default Re: SrsLii: Feminist Superstar or Backstabbing Rep Beggar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
I'm explaining why posting ass gifs isn't an effective way to get green rep.
But if trying to "fit in" by posting them cannot be justified, that leaves three options

A.) Fishing for rep
B.) Fishing for attention
C.) Fishing for both

Quote:
I've already conceded that her post came across as hypocritical. That still doesn't make her viewpoint on Kelly Kelly less valid. I've posted my fair share of ass/tits gif's on here yet I agree with her view I guess that makes me a hypocrite too, or anyone else for that matter.
Again, nobody gives a fuck what her opinion in the context of the Kelly Kelly discussion is or whether it's valid or not. You've conceded how hypocritical she looks, and that's all Anark, BLACKANDRE, or myself have discussed.

Quote:
I didn't say it did for definite. But I think it's a far more feasible explanation than "I is just fishing for rep" I have already explained why. This place is mostly inhabited by males. males like hot girls and hot girls asses. It's not rocket science.
So posting them at such a rapid rate would garner what exactly? Oh wait, I'll narrow that down to three options for you...

A.) Fishing for rep
B.) Fishing for attention
C.) Fishing for both
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote