Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - SrsLii: Feminist Superstar or Backstabbing Rep Beggar?

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 10:03 PM   #83 (permalink)
blarg_
Ayatollah of Moral turpitude

blarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth reading
Default Re: SrsLii: Feminist Superstar or Backstabbing Rep Beggar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striketeam View Post
Oh wow, I'm hurt. You didn't even try to comeback with a witty response like you usually do. That's a shame because your post give me a laugh once in a while, due to how hard you try to sound "cool" on here to yourself. It is sort of amusing though, a grown man who goes onto a wrestling forum with the sole purpose of creating a wannabe e-badass persona for himself. The same man who has gotten owned repeatedly by various members and continues to post in the hope that one day he can finally look at himself in the mirror and say "I made a good rant, I'm finally somebody".
Writing that as if it's a bad thing.. lol. I could only wish for more Anarks on this Forum, his vicious brand of humor and collage of nostalgic 80s/90s Youtube cheese is one of the few highlights that makes this section worth perusing.