Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - SrsLii: Feminist Superstar or Backstabbing Rep Beggar?

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 08:57 PM   #81 (permalink)
BULLY
Shooting the birds down from the trees

BULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselves
Default Re: SrsLii: Feminist Superstar or Backstabbing Rep Beggar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
Did you even read the OP? Don't be so naive.

You really think she was trying to fit in? She doesn't have to fit in - she's a chick supposedly. Save for a few here and there and they will get treated like e-royalty. You don't post the .GIF's while wholeheartedly disagreeing with them without having an ulterior motive.

Also, this is nowhere near a gender specific issue. Where the fuck is your "" to go along with that gem? This is a "she contradicted herself in recent posts and now looks like a hypocrite" issue. If you had absorbed the OP you wouldn't have posted that. Don't post ass .GIF's and then trot off into another thread and decry ass fetishes.

And it's not sinister - it's just sad, really.
I'm not going to pretend there wasn't a degree of hypocrisy in her post, but that doesn't make her viewpoint any less valid. I actually think the same way about Kelly Kelly.

I wouldn't say chicks on here get treated like "E-royalty" more like they get treated like aliens that don't belong on this planet called "wrestling forum" that is inhabited by pimply virgin males only, that must have every motive questioned not to mention their very existence.

But anyway, isn't the whole basis of your argument that she was "fishing for rep" by posting those pics? I know for me personally (and this is coming from someone that gives green rep out like candy) that I'll only give rep for a post that truly deserves it, either one that contains a well constructed argument, contains a good rebuttal (no pun intended) or is quick witted/ makes me laugh. And I'm sure other posters are the same.

The reason I labelled this a "gender specific issue" is because other posters e.g. Ghandi, WAGG, Apex Rattlesnake have been able to post ass/tits/ whatever gifs without the same accusations been thrown in their general direction. Hell, just look at this very thread.