Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wade Barrett

Thread: Wade Barrett
View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 07:18 PM   #49 (permalink)
SideburnGuru
CM Punk Mark.

SideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new hereSideburnGuru better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Wade Barrett

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusculosoBarbaro View Post
A lot could be done with Barrett. To me he looks like a total london-back-alley-brawler type. The guy you'd see at a pub Friday night and then he'll slug you right in the face. I dig him, but he needs to be a little more colorful imo.
Or they could go with this angle and work on it a bit.

I personally loved his return promo, when he was shown in a club as a hardcore fist fighter. Don't know why they didn't push that to the limit.

Credit to CHAMPVIADQ for the amazing sig. Credit to ABRown for the awesome avi. Both kick ass, check out their work at the Graphics Showroom section.
Something clever will be on here later.
SideburnGuru is offline   Reply With Quote