Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHECK OUT THE RATINGS Thread [Post All TV Ratings Discussions Here]

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 07:02 PM   #902 (permalink)
THANOS
Respect My Pimphand..

THANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth reading
Default Re: Official Raw Ratings Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
Rock covered this week's RAW because he's the WWE Champion, which always on the show. He also had a lot of buzz from his 3 SuperBowl ads the night before and the exposure he's giving the product currently. The problem here is next week, because this week everyone assumed that Rock is there because he's the champion, that's why I said how stupid they were not to announce that Rock is there live next week. Instead of taking advantage of the opportunity and the big audience Rock attracted, they're doing their lazy promotion without even a 15 seconds mention or commercial. Let's hope that this big audience is there next week and not just gave up because Rock wasn't on the show. But after the horrible program WWE put on and the lack of promotion, I doubt it. The drop in viewers for every hour is not a good sign.
Whilst I agree completely with you here and they are inept for trotting out an underhyped and underpromoted RAW just one week removed from the rumble, I don't think the show itself this week wasn't horrible imo. Punk/Jericho was a very engaging match as was Bryan/Rey, Punk's opening segment was a nice touch, Bork obliderated Miz, Mark 'Ratings' Henry returned, and we got a very entertaining final segment with the Shielf brawling with all the top faces (outside of Orton) in the company. The show had it's share of crap and filler (Another Orton/Barrett match , and that crappy wwe app promoting) but there was good elements.

Thanos is only beaten because he allows himself to be, and he only allows himself to be beaten because, in spite of his ambition to attain ultimate power, he sub-consciously knows that he's not worthy of it.
~ Adam Warlock

Mark for: Daniel Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, Bray Wyatt, Kevin Steen, Ambrose, The Kings of Wrestling (Hero and Cesaro), Damien Sandow, BNB, Rollins, Austin Aries, Kane, Brock, Solomon Crowe, Big E, Enzo Amore, Sami Zayn, Prince Devitt.