Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHECK OUT THE RATINGS Thread [Post All TV Ratings Discussions Here]

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 07:01 PM   #901 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official Raw Ratings Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_gloves View Post
Dirtsheets? Why would they need to look at dirtsheets to know Rock wasn't going to be there? I assume you've never heard of Facebook and twitter? He was never advertised for the show. It was common knowledge that he wasn't going to be there. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.
When you are the champion, you are EXPECTED to appear because it just makes sense that way. People don't assume Punk or Cena aren't going to be there just because they aren't promoted on FB or twitter. The Rock may be a part-timer, but as champion, he's EXPECTED to appear since he has the top prize in his possession.

And in regards to your second paragraph which I removed from the quote, what does it even have to do with Punk? It's funny how you bring him into the conversation even though I didn't say a word about him.