Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wade Barrett

Thread: Wade Barrett
View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 02:16 PM   #47 (permalink)
Eulonzo
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

Eulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missed
Default Re: Wade Barrett

Quote:
Originally Posted by truk83 View Post
He needs a solid story. I think him, and Sheamus should be working a program, and he should drop the title to someone like anyone not named Bo Dallas. Sheamus admits to wanting to work a program with Barrett at Mania. That is a huge deal imo. Now that Del Rio is "face" I don't see why Wade isn't picking a fight with him once his feud with Show is over.
They could to a improv-to match, not have it be for the title or anything, just a match at Mania. I wouldn't mind that.

I'd like to see a big feud from them. Didn't they do that or try that in 2011? I remember something related to them. I know they've had like 50 matches with each other in the past 3-5 months but I'd still like to see it whether it be for a title or just a grudge feud or something.