Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Lucha Libre Match/Show Discussion/Reviews

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 01:44 PM   #697 (permalink)
sXeMope
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

sXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Lucha Libre Match/Show Discussion/Reviews

I hope Del Sol doesn't go to WWE. Not yet anyways. Give him a few more years in Mexico and on the indies. He's good now, and I feel like the Octagon, Jr. character full time in Mexico will do nothing but help him grow. Let him rise to the top of DGUSA/EVOLVE, and have a good run in Mexico, and bring him in and hope he doesn't bomb like Mistico did.

On a side note though - No matter when he goes, it will be funny to see him in the ring with WWE wrestlers. Dude's like 5'6". I always considered Generico to be a small guy, until I saw him standing next to Del Sol.

sXeMope is offline   Reply With Quote