Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Looks Like Saints Row 4 And GTA V May Be Going To War This Year

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 01:40 PM   #32 (permalink)
obby
Don't give up on the gravy

obby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselvesobby has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Looks Like Saints Row 4 And GTA V May Be Going To War This Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeloader View Post
Yeah they have. The writing is not as quality for a serious story, but it's a funnier game. The 1st and 3rd games were the best. The third one went a little too far, but it made me laugh more with the dialogue. I will say that the game had awful DLC though, the space mutants shit felt incredibly short, and the game probably went too far with giving people jets and calling in airstrikes. Once you can do that, using regular cars and guns feels like a letdown.

I think Saints Row 4 should go next gen though. Save it, and with GTA not ready for next gen for a while, they could bet on those consoles first and establish some new fans perhaps as people with those systems wait for a GTA game.
nah, SR2 was by far the best game. The perfect balance of good story, crazyness, and gameplay. It was original and awesome. SR3 took it way too far.