Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - John Cena, Ryback, & Sheamus vs. The Shield

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 09:48 AM   #68 (permalink)
Duke Silver
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

Duke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselves
Default Re: John Cena, Ryback, & Sheamus vs The Shield

I don't like The Shield's chances against the Super Friends.

This could be really fun if booked similarly to the TLC match, but much like everyone else, I've got a bad feeling that Cena "needs" to be booked strongly. Add Ryback and Sheamus into the mix right before Mania, it sounds like a recipe for disastrous. All three faces will be going onto high-profile matches.

Holding the match inside a Chamber would've been really interesting, considering the dynamic between The Shield members. You could really play that up inside a Chamber. I never thought they'd actually go with that match-type but it could've been really epic if either group was to divide and conquer inside the structure. There's so much that could be done with a faction inside the Chamber, especially a faction like The Shield.