Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 09:37 AM   #2601 (permalink)
Gambit
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK

Gambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth reading

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverleaf View Post
McLovin it You have officially been trolled into trollhood and reached a new level of gotten too.

Your use of phrases like 'grow up' and calling me 'child' andn 'kid' is It's called projection, you have no idea how to actually respond.

You need to look up Freuds theory of psychological projection! I think you need help.

Why would the "non-existant", "imaginary" Red faction not kill someone?

Piss off McLovin and let me get on with the game!
What does that even mean? How about you piss off muppet? If you are town then quite frankly you are making yourself look scummy by deflecting non stop. And if you think I am mad you need to get a clue kid.

Oh and voting for someone I think is suspicious is not tunnelling. Yet again deflecting. You been doing it since I replaced in for woolcock.