Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Polish is now the UK's second language.

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 04:37 AM   #79 (permalink)
TheIllusiveMan
Tits 'n' Ass!

TheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whore
Default Re: Polish is now the UK's second language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBandisBack View Post
england is a tiny tiny island, the last thing it needs is a influx of people. especially people who do not respect the locals and raise their kids to be racist.

shall i post one of the hundred videos of muslims in london harrasing people and telling them to get off muslim "areas"
I love this post. There is just so much irony and hypocrisy in it. A lot of the English youth today have no respect for anything other than themselves. Thinking they can do what they want, when they want. Not wanting to contribute to society. Getting drunk. Starting fights. Vandalism etc.. I can even say there are people that just get pregnant to get paid, then leave their own baby to other family members whilst they spend the money on themselves.

But of course not everybody here is like that. Quite a lot are very hard working and actually want to find a job. It took me a while to finally find a job even if it was only part time, now thankfully, it's full time. But likewise to Muslims, Polish, etc. there are always good and bad, and bad is always shown in the media, why? Because it's more shocking and people will want to read/watch/hear it.

Banner & Avy - Abk™

TheIllusiveMan is offline   Reply With Quote