Wrestling Forum banner

Since TNA appears to read these forums...

8K views 112 replies 36 participants last post by  SpeedStick 
#1 ·
...then let's tell them what changes we would like to see. This is more or less what I would like to see from a viewing experience.

1) Black Ropes

2) IF they are not eleminating the TNA company name (which is seems they are not) then put the blue TNA logo in the bottom left of the screen.

3) In relation to #2, put the blue TNA logo on the middle turnbuckle pad instead of leaving it blank (since they no longer are promoting Direct Auto Ins.)

4) A new stage set for the upcoming shows.

That's good for now, for me. Again, this is strictly from a viewing experience. Thoughts and opinions?

#21 ·
I'm pretty sure they'll never read these forums again after seeing this thread.

Reactions: BULLY
#5 ·
this :lmao

#7 ·
Give KENTA a one year long x division title reign.

#69 ·
If TNA read these forums, Daniels would've been WHC.

Other than that I could dig KENTA as X-Champ for a year. He should've been in TNA instead of Kiyoshi.

#11 ·
Impact NEEDPES to be 3 hrs long
TNA needs a second show
Sign Kevin Steen or Sammi Callihan
Dont make Bully Ray the leader of the A's and 8's
Please dont let Bully Ray win the strap
PLEASE FIRE BULLY RAY. HES A TALENTLESS FUCK!!! HE WILL ALWAYS BE A TAG TEAM WRESTLER. HES A WASTE OF PERFECTLY GOOD PUSH!!

#14 ·
They are eleminating the TNA name.In the sense that the name will stand as TNA production as it all ready shows at the end of the tv shows. This means they will sooner then later have the TNA name taken off everything. They are stoll working on building the Impact wrestling name. Slow transition.

Its like 90 percent done id say. Even all of the new products and t-shirts now say Impact wrestling on the back. Why They will clearly put Impact Wrestling logo on the middle turn buckles when they get new ones.

Most likely in a year from now. You may see belts finally called Impact wrestling. I say after Lockdown the next ppv will be advertised as Impact wrestling. If not then they are probably going to promote the last 4 as TNA then end it.

This is not a spoiler but even 'One night only events i saw a photo and its promoted as Impact wrestling.

PS i agree that they need to use black ring ropes. Its to much blue going on. I love the Impact wrestling white blue logo, But the ring ropes shouldnt all be blue.Its over kill.Nothings more back ass then black ropes.

#15 ·
:hogan2 "So, the IWC thinks we need some ropes..."

#16 ·
One word :Jobbers!
Have Rob Terry woop 100 jobbers.
How did Goldberg get over? DDP, Benoit, Flair ECT.
Beating up jobbers in wrestling matches.
More matches, more Jobbers!

#17 ·
Clearly ropes are not going to fix anything. People are just saying IT would be a nice touch to change. Why do people always have to make these things into something bigger then they are. Noone has stated Ropes would make more fans watch. Simple added enjoyment . Lots of jerks in here ha.

#22 ·
Keep the tna name because we need to keep chanting tna.

Six sides PPV

Bring back the World X Cup with some serious world class talent

Strengthen the X division. I know you guys can do it.

#23 ·
World X cup is coming back as one of the "One night only" Events. Cant wait.

I get that chanting TNA is fun. But for the sake of the company looking professional and growing. Being able to properly appeal to investors. They simply can not use that name. Which is why its being phased out and will stay as the TNA production. As thats what its called now at the end of the shows.

#37 ·
We were enjoying talking about little things that we wanted.Yes they wont change anything. We still want to talk about them. Anyways will you guys argue about Aries in a dam private chat or something.

Completely off topic.If you dont like this thread then dont post in it.

#38 ·
cablegeddon youre just full of fail. if everything is about ratings and ticket sales then why do you watch TNA? Like i said before just because someone cheers for someone doesnt neccesarily make them a face. TNA only built Aries vs Hardy a week before BFG thats why that match was a fail as far as ticket sales and ppv buys. there ladder match was one of the best TNA matches in recent memory. how about just think about what you say before you say it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.