Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Over 30 year old WWE fan thread

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 12:51 AM   #30 (permalink)
LifeInCattleClass
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

LifeInCattleClass 251 - 500LifeInCattleClass 251 - 500LifeInCattleClass 251 - 500LifeInCattleClass 251 - 500LifeInCattleClass 251 - 500
Default Re: The Over 30 year old WWE fan thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by starscreamlive View Post
I was big on the AE because I was in High school/college and watched religiously during the time. But I also love the 80s period. PG doesn't bother me much, but I wish they would show blood once in a while. It's been an integral part of wrestling since well before I was born.
PG is fine, but if Raw is on umtil 11pm and usually lasts longer than that, why don't they put on an edgier product during the final hour? Kids shouldn't still be up at that point, so why not get a little bit edgier at the end of the show? My kids are WWE fans, but they're not old enough to stay up and watch the whole show. PG for the first hour and a half, then TV-14 for the second half.
I initially thought that would be the way they go - as it is the most logical. Serves both worlds.

I am actually quite surprised they have not done this to be honest
LifeInCattleClass is offline   Reply With Quote