Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - John Cena, Ryback, & Sheamus vs. The Shield

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2013, 10:54 PM   #53 (permalink)
2ndComingY2J
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

2ndComingY2J wants to be banned2ndComingY2J wants to be banned2ndComingY2J wants to be banned2ndComingY2J wants to be banned2ndComingY2J wants to be banned
Default Re: John Cena, Ryback, & Sheamus vs The Shield

I say they will make this a No DQ elimination match. Hereas my prediction

The Shield takes out Sheamus first. Cena hits accidentely Ryback with a chair then Reigns spears Cena out of the ring. Reigns comes back in and they all give a triple powerbomb to Ryback, eliminating him now its down to 3 on 1. They drag Cena into the ring and set up the Triple power bomb, but no, he reverses out of it, throws Reigns and Ambrose out of the ring, then proceeds to hit the 5 moves of doom on Reigns.

Cole-"HERE COMES CENA!!! HERE COMES CENA! THIS IS VINTAGE CENA"

AA on Reigns, eliminated. But no Reigns is pissed, he recovers and throws Cena out of the ring, the Shield triple powerbomb Cena through the announce table and Rollins and Ambrose roll him back in and attempt to pin him.

Cole-"CENA KICKED OUT! I BELIEVE THAT IS THE FIRST TIME SOMEONE HAS KICKED OUT OF THE POWER BOMB!"
Lawler-"CAN YOU EXPECT ANYTHING ELSE? THIS GUY IS LIKE SUPERMAN!"

Rollins and Ambrose are in disbelief, they both grab a steel chair and plan to double hit Cena on the head as he rises up, Cena ducks and they hit each other knocking each other out. Cena picks up Ambrose, AA. 1, 2, 3.

Rollins brings in a steel pipe to the ring and nails Cena from behind on the back of the head.

Cole-"NO!! NOT THIS WAY! NOT THIS WAY!"
Lawler"The Shield has defeated John Cena!"

1..2...NO! CENA KICKS OUT.

Cena then no sells the steelpipe, 5 moves of doom on Rollins, follows it up with the STF, Bam. End of the match.

Top three favorite wrestlers of ALL TIME
1.Chris Jericho
2.CM Punk
3.The Rock

Last edited by 2ndComingY2J : 02-05-2013 at 10:55 PM. Reason: left out word
2ndComingY2J is offline   Reply With Quote