Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2013, 09:31 PM   #5387 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
Crumbled

Cookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a push
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Does anyone know why I'm getting real random matches in Universe Mode?

Like I've editing all superstars with allies, rivals etc. done my teams/stables and all that. Yet I still get matches like Bret Hart vs. Jim Neidhart, despite them two being allies and the fact they are in the Hart Foundation.

I'm also getting strange tag team matches like Christian and Jeff Hardy vs. The Undertaker and Vader for example. Christian and Jeff aren't exactly rivals but I mean they aren't allies and they both are designated tag team partners (Edge and Christian and the Hardyz) and what the fuck with Taker and Vader? Neither are allies and aren't even a tag team, makes no sense.

If I was to set everyone to Raw is War but still had a Smackdown show, would that make things easier? Is that possible to do?
Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote