Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Over 30 year old WWE fan thread

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2013, 09:46 PM   #24 (permalink)
BULLY
Shooting the birds down from the trees

BULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselves
Default Re: The Over 30 year old WWE fan thread

Didn't realise there were so many over 30 year olds here. (31 year old here)

I've been watching since about 87' Hulk Hogan is who got me into wrestling. Had the hulk rules bandana. collected the action figures. Then started to branch out and enjoy other wrestlers like Ultimate Warrior, Piper etc.

Been privy to some great periods but seen some awful ones as well (Yokozunas title reign being a perfect example) Undertakers match against giant gonzales being another.

Each era has brought something different to the table. One thing that seems to be lacking in todays era is intersting gimmicks. There are a few but you have a lot of wrestlers called "cody rhodes" "Daniel bryan" etc. and the gimmicks that are being used are just rehashes of old ones. e.g damien sandow is just the genius all over again. Granted he pulls it off quite well.

But then on the other hand i think the quality of the in ring wrestling has improved. as i said every era brings something different to the table.