Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What will TNA do with a screen/stage/ramp on the road?

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2013, 07:11 PM   #26 (permalink)
shandcraig
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

shandcraig 501 - 1000shandcraig 501 - 1000shandcraig 501 - 1000shandcraig 501 - 1000shandcraig 501 - 1000shandcraig 501 - 1000
Default Re: What will TNA do with a screen/stage/ramp on the road?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWordsNoPain View Post
Yeah but this is a updated version of that. I like how the row of lights are seperated in 3. So basicly they can come through them up the middle. Instead of coming from the side.

Only thing im stuck between is. If i like the 3 split screens or just 1 big screen rising like in this photo. Anyways this stage set is perfect and all it needs is the name Impact wrestling above those steel on each side of the screen in the air.

Perfect stage set. Like i said just add The Impact wrestling logo above those steel light rows on that hang on each side of the screen in the air. Be the best stage set in wrestling. Better then the so called big boys.

Here is a video of it.Its just perfect to me .Other then missing Impact Wrestling logo on each side.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU5KxvdHY4Y

Last edited by shandcraig : 02-05-2013 at 07:15 PM.
shandcraig is offline   Reply With Quote