Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Kofi and Swagger: Which of these wrestlers has less worth?

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2013, 07:08 PM   #77 (permalink)
swagger_ROCKS
SPICE/SWAG

swagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Kofi and Swagger: Which of these wrestlers has less worth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclovin it View Post
Big difference between Kofi and Swagger. Kofi was in division WWE don't give a fuck about. Swagger was the world champion. More proof kofi is not pushed and swagger is over pushed. Plus sheamus got it too soon and del rio can't play a heel.
The thing is, you can find an excuse for everyone but Swagger. Swagger was over pushed with one shot at the World title? Swagger wasn't continuously given ME titles like Kofi was given multiple opportunities at the ME and with midcard titles to stay relevant until he can finally carry a storyline worthy of being in the ME. And I'm pretty sure Swagger, Rio, and Sheamus all got it too soon :confused

I will give Kofi this thou. If he does win the title later or soon, it will mean something for sure, because he's been trying to for years. And at least Kofi isn't Morrison level bad.

KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. Karla in Pink