Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Gaming Discussion

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2013, 06:21 PM   #9659 (permalink)
TheIllusiveMan
Tits 'n' Ass!

TheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whore
Default Re: General Gaming Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnTheRevelator View Post
I mean, really, a survival horror game being too scary? EA doesn't even surprises me anymore, it's the same thing that happened with ME3, they stripped down the RPG elements and made it more of a Gears clone.
I feel the exact opposite. I found the third to have more RPG elements than the second. They just seemed to strip so much stuff away from the first when they made the second, by still keeping with the story and everything but getting rid of a lot of things that I liked about 1. 3 improved on things in terms of leveling, customization, etc.. I actually felt strong again whilst playing as a Vanguard, just found them too weak in the second installment.

Still, I've finished both 2 and 3 and haven't really bothered to complete them again. 1 will always be my favourite in the series, I've finished that game so many times.

Banner & Avy - Abk™