Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??
View Single Post
post #2041 of (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 06:21 PM
Slam_It
Working on my abs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonReso View Post
Hi everyone,

I have a General Admission ticket for Axxess up for grabs - on Sunday 7th April, 12.30pm. (Because of the TicketMaster fiasco when they went on sale I bought it as I thought I couldn't get a VIP, but I ended up getting Bret Hart so now I need to offload the GA as it's at the same time)

The only thing is as I'm an international buyer (from England) I have to collect the ticket with my ID on the day, so if anyone wanted it they would have to meet me there. I paid $65 on TM for it, I know they are going cheaper elsewhere but I would take $60 straight cash and we can meet up on the day and do the deal.

Anyone interested, let me know here.

(By the way, I'm assuming this is all above board? Also, do they ID you at the door and check that your ticket has your name on it? In other words, can someone else use my ticket to get in?)

Thanks!
I bought a ticket during the first presage that was labeled as VIP too. Tm sent out an email clarifying it was only for general admission and offered refunds. I got a hbk VIP ticket and was able to get my refund for the ga ticket fairly easily by emailing tm. You should try the same.

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free

PPVs Attended:

Survivor Series: November 20, 2011. Madison Square Garden. I was chanting The Rock's name!

Tables Ladders & Chairs
: December 16, 2012. Barclays Center

Wrestlemania XXIX: April 7, 2013. Metlife Stadium

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome