Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012 MATCH OF THE YEAR CONTENDER COMPILATION DVD (Now Shipping)

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2013, 04:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
Seabs
"There's eleven esť!"

Seabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on rep
Default re: 2012 MATCH OF THE YEAR CONTENDER COMPILATION DVD (Now Shipping)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXeMope View Post
Just curious: How much would this set cost altogether? (w/ shipping to Canada). Definitely interested in buying this.

Just my two cents, I feel like these could be added...

- AR Fox/Dave Crist (Down With The Sickness 2012)
- Brock Lesnar/HHH (Summerslam 2012)
- Sami Callihan vs Davey Richards (Failure to Communicate?)
- Johnny Gargano vs Chuck Taylor (I Quit match. Enter the Dragon 2012) (Haven't personally seen yet, but I heard it was great)

Also, wasn't one of the Samuray Del Sol/Generico matches said by a lot to be a MOTY candidate?

Deathmatches
- Matt Tremont/Masada (Masters Of Pain 2012)
- Drake Younger/Abdullah Kobayashi (Triangle Tour. Day 6 I believe?)
- Danny Havoc/Drew Gulak (Can't remember the show, but it was a NRBW match around April-June. Sometime before TOD)
- Masada/Tremont or Masada/Younger from TOD
It's gonna be roughly 22 discs at £1.50 a disc. Roughly £40 shipped international.

I'd probably add one of the Generico/SDS matches but I aint waiting for Gabe to put it on DVD just for an inessential match to the set.

Thanks for the deathmatch recs. The more the better.
Seabs is offline   Reply With Quote