Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Is Brock Lesnar unsafe to work with?

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2013, 12:58 PM   #69 (permalink)
ShowStopper
I have the ability to push buttons of people that would never lose their temper.

ShowStopper is new to the CHATBOX CREWShowStopper is new to the CHATBOX CREWShowStopper is new to the CHATBOX CREWShowStopper is new to the CHATBOX CREWShowStopper is new to the CHATBOX CREWShowStopper is new to the CHATBOX CREWShowStopper is new to the CHATBOX CREWShowStopper is new to the CHATBOX CREWShowStopper is new to the CHATBOX CREWShowStopper is new to the CHATBOX CREWShowStopper is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Is Brock Lesnar unsafe to work with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonoaries View Post
Lesnar is indeed an unsafe worker. Don't take this out of context though, because he's not dangerous, he's just a fuckin stiff goon. You could probably find just as many moments of Lesnar almost killing someone and then find moments of Lesnar almost killing himself.

I also doubt Lesnar would complain about stiff shots too, considering he's very stiff these days. I'm good with Lesnar's recklessness, more people need to be a little more reckless to add some excitement.
This.
ShowStopper is offline   Reply With Quote