Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What will TNA do with a screen/stage/ramp on the road?

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2013, 11:37 AM   #7 (permalink)
shandcraig
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

shandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: What will TNA do with a screen/stage/ramp on the road?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowlen View Post
Forget about the pyro. I don't really care either to be honest. Dixietron is fine with me. I just wish they would kill the blue ropes. Hated them from the beginning. Go with badass black!
First off if the costs are to much with the dixitron.Im completly happy with a smaller simplier set. I will say though the rising screens is acutely pretty unque and different to anything wwe normally does.Its its simple at the same time. The entire row of those different lights. Thats also pretty unque. How people will stand in front of it looking like god dam rock stars.

The stage is perfect,The setup with the row of lights where they are broken into 3 sections.So the person can acutely come from the middle between them.Except where on each side it has a horizontal steel set,Where a few lights sit on.If they added Impact Wrestling logos sitting above that.That would make it look so bad ass.Kinda like how WCW had those steel wcw logos on the ramp

I agree a 100 percent that the blue ropes is way to much. I like that the Impact Wrestling logo is mainly white with smaller blue but that doesnt mean they need to have blue ropes.Imagine that theme but with black ring ropes.That would make the entire set so good.Having a white blue banner around the ring then black ring ropes.

Few veriations. I wonder if they stopped doing the rising screens because its tricky and costly. I dont see it being that much more of a pain.Its so unique.

Variation with the lights separated in 3 sections.The best setup.and with the nice horizontal steel a cross on each side of the screen

3 different rising screens at different times.

Sqaure steel around the rising screens. Combined of all 3 of those little details makes a perfect set.Plus Impact wrrestling logo on those steel.

No need for a new stage. This needs to be acutely used.Only been used not even a dozen times. I hope they use those combos. It would be the best stage set since the old nitro one. Which makes the big boys look silly. And black ring ropes

Last edited by shandcraig : 02-05-2013 at 12:00 PM.
shandcraig is offline   Reply With Quote