Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Gaming Discussion

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2013, 11:08 AM   #9654 (permalink)
JohnTheRevelator
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

JohnTheRevelator needs to take rep more seriousJohnTheRevelator needs to take rep more seriousJohnTheRevelator needs to take rep more seriousJohnTheRevelator needs to take rep more seriousJohnTheRevelator needs to take rep more seriousJohnTheRevelator needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: General Gaming Discussion

Just checked out some reviews and I totally agree with what the reviewers said. There really is a lot of backtracking and you're just basically doing fetch quests, repairing all kinds of broken machines and such. I think they tried to make this game more of an action game on purpose because people were bitching about the 2nd game being too scary. I mean, really, a survival horror game being too scary? EA doesn't even surprises me anymore, it's the same thing that happened with ME3, they stripped down the RPG elements and made it more of a Gears clone, now they got rid of some of the horror elements that made DS unique to make it more of a generic corridor shooter. I miss the schizophrenic Isaac from DS2 who was struggling more to maintain his sanity than to stay alive in a necromorph infested environment.