Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE trying to block possible TNA taping venues

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2013, 10:41 AM   #40 (permalink)
alex1997
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

alex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new herealex1997 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: WWE trying to block possible TNA taping venues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proc View Post
WWE treats TNA's threat like a treat.

In other words, no, I don't think WWE sees TNA as a thread. I honestly think they fuck with them around just to show them who's the boss. I am not saying it is the right thing to do, but TNA is as much a thread to WWE as Bellator is to UFC. It's not even the same league.

Yes, TNA's product got better, but as a business they are not even playing the same game.
I made a mistake.

Yeah well if they do just fuck around with them for a laugh than that's just funny tbh

Oh and "Thread" Don't you mean Threat