Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2013, 09:47 AM   #8748 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
Crumbled

Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parison Sapphire View Post
One of mates is interestingly Andros' cousin and he wasn't sure he'd make it at Spurs, he did say that he needs a loan out to Premiership team to see if he has it at this level. He's definitely improved considerably considered him a bit too greedy with little end product but he's starting to become more of a team player. Fingers crossed that Townsend can make it at this level, we need adequate backup/competition for Lennon and Bale desperately. With Archer consistently loaning him out at a level above at a time could be really beneficial for his growth, going to be hard to ever get in the team with Lloris still being very young for a goalkeeper but you never know.
I agree. I think if anything Harry as a manager has improved his game, he gave him the chance at Spurs and now he's giving him a chance at QPR so he obviously sees something in him. I think he will get the best out of his strengths to nullify his weaknesses. He is definitely good back up for Bale and Lennon though, if Lennon gets injured now we're pretty much forced to change our shape, although I am sure we would cope.

Yeah, I can see us doing with Jordan Archer what we have done with the likes of Andros Townsend and Steven Caulker. Get them experience at the lower leagues, work there way up to the Championship before eventually getting them Premier League loan deals like Caulker got last year at Swansea and Townsend is getting this year at QPR. Will be interesting what happens with Archer next year though, definitely.