Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2013, 09:31 AM   #8745 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
Crumbled

Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000Cookie Monster 6501 - 7000
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parison Sapphire View Post
Some of them tweets from Andros Townsend to Jordan Archer . I think potentially he could become our back-up goalie when Friedel retires but he may want to be a number 1 goalie elsewhere. Looks a decent prospect though.
I've played football with both of them and you really wouldn't think either were Premier League class. It just shows if you really want something you, you can get that possibility. Andros has come and leaps and bounds, seeing him in games for Spurs and now for QPR, he has improved so much and I have no doubt it's the loans to lower league teams and just training with the likes of Modric, van der Vaart, Bale etc over the years.

Funny one with Jordan, past few years we have played football together, it would usually just be us and some friends doing a little kick a bout where we shoot at someone in goal, He'd go in goal and you'd score against him etc. you never once thought this guy is going to make it, or even this guy plays for Spurs if you didn't already know etc.

But I'm proud of both guys and hope they can find a reasonable level of success. With Townsend it's looking more likely already playing a few games for Spurs, being rated by AVB and now getting a loan deal he should have got last season. Archer is continuing to impress and was actually linked with a move to Arsenal last week.